Hydrafacial is the next generation of microdermabrasion. It provides a deep cleanse, exfoliation, extraction, and deep hydration to your skin. It does this by using a unique blend of antioxidant peptides and hyaluronic acid. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment with no discomfort and no downtime.
Hydrafacial can tackle skin discolouration, ageing, acne, pigmentation, and sun damage. Another great benefit is that it can be used on acne-prone skin, to help tackle outbreaks.
The treatment enhances skin renewal by placing peels deeper under the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Pores are deep cleaned, which helps them to appear smaller and tighter. The vortex heads allow water to disperse over the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells and softening sebum.
Our Hydrafacial treatment is 11 treatments in one and is one of the best most current facials you can have.
1. Double Cleanse - Gives the skin a deep cleanse.
2. Hydradermabrasion - Uses oxygen and water on a vacuum suction to exfoliate and clean the skin.
3. Hydro Peel - This is one of the main parts of the treatment, we then use a suitable peel with vacuum suction, to push the peel into the skin.
4. Ultrasonic Scrubber - This is an exfoliation technique using vibration technology, this performs a deep exfoliation of the epidermal layers, the vibration gently shakes and dislodges the cells, allowing any trapped or built-up dirt, blackheads and dead skin, to become loose.
5. Hydro Oxygen Jet Spray - The jet spray is designed to nourish your skin and promote collagen growth, by spraying a highly concentrated product into the epidermal layer of the skin. The jet technology gives a deep cleanse by infusing product and oxygen into the skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
6. Ultrasound Infusion - A cocktail of essential nutrients, minerals and vitamins, are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin, to promote skin health.
7. Radio Frequency - This is a skin tightening treatment, that stimulates collagen and elastin. As we age, our cells produce less collagen, and our elastin becomes weaker, leading to sagging skin and wrinkles, radio frequency flows throw the tissue via electrodes, stimulating your body to create new collagen fibres.
8. Cryo Therapy - A cold hammer is used to cool the skin, reducing redness. The extreme cold helps to reduce pore size and is great for oiler or combination skin as it locks moisture in.
9. Face Mask - We then apply a face mask to hydrate the skin.
10. LED Light Therapy - You have a choice of a few different colours depending on if you are looking for skin ageing, pigmentation or acne.
11. Moisturise & SPF - We then moisturise your skin and add SPF to protect the skin.